Greenfish Marketing have managed millions of emails that have made millions of dollars over the years and when we start working with people, we often see one of two key pressure areas:
1. The business is ready to grow but doesn’t have the resources or
2. The business is ready to grow and has the resources but they’re not being utilised
And when we say resources, we mean software. The right software solution that has been optimised for your goals can work wonders. When you have tools supporting your business, you’re not only able to sustainably reach your goals, but you’re also able to get a clear picture of what you actually need for the next phase.
We know right now you’re probably thinking about how to get traffic and sales this Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale period. And that’s important, but it’s also only the first step.
We explain the automations we think every business should be using during this year’s sales.
The Best Automations For Black Friday
- Existing Customer Activation: you should already be reminding people when it’s time to stock up on your products or use your services in accordance with your customer lifecycle but it’s even more important before the whole world goes on sale and there’s incentive for them to spend elsewhere.
- Timers: countdowns and timers can be really effective. Whether you’re giving VIPs or subscribers presale access to your discounts or wanting someone to checkout their abandoned cart before the sale price expires, creating urgency with a visual timer can make you more money.
- Abandoned Cart/Browse Reminders: this may seem obvious, but the best solutions often are. This is a great time to check those flows and analyse the data and make sure your reminder emails are optimised and working for you and consider whether you need to increase the frequency of emails or tweak your timing to suit the different spending patterns of the weekend.
- A Welcome Series Email Flow: a lot of the money you make during a seasonal sale period will be to first time buyers and we all know those first impressions count. Don’t miss your chance to build engagement, awareness and loyalty.
Automatically More Efficient
You’re probably looking at our list thinking it seems almost too easy – but the tweaks that are needed to get better results often are so simple that you’ll wonder why you didn’t do them sooner.
But we get it. It might only take a day or two of sitting down and optimising your systems and getting the workflows and automations set up. But that’s a day or two you just don’t have with your other priorities. And you know it’s probably as easy as we say it is, but you’re still a little worried you might muck it up.
That’s why we’ll do it for you, and teach you how it’s done so you can either manage it yourself moving forward or continue working with us.
You’ve still got time to be fully set up, optimised and making money with email and marketing automation before this year’s sales period starts.
We’ve put together the trifecta of our favourite focuses for digital marketing this Cyber Weekend. Make sure you check out our information about how to run an effective email marketing campaign and when you should be texting your customers too.
Our Gift To You: Free Cyber Weekend Strategy Session
You could be just 20 minutes away from making more money with automations this sales season. Schedule your complimentary Cyber Weekend Strategy Session with our team now, and we’ll make sure you’re even more prepared to increase your revenue with our 14 Day Sending Schedule and Email Sending Checklists.