Part-time Junior Graphic Designer
Who are we?
Greenfish Marketing is an agency specialising in digital & email marketing. Started in 2017, we assist businesses to transform the relationships with their customers. We’re driven by understanding the complexities of every business, tailoring practical yet productive digital and email marketing solutions to help see them grow.
Greenfish Marketing has an exciting opportunity for an individual currently studying a diploma and/or Degree in Graphic Design. This role seeks a creative and innovative mind, who will be able to produce the vision that our clients desire. 8 hours per week, one full day or two half days and the flexibility to suit university timetables.
What does the role involve?
Reporting to the Founder & Head of Strategy, you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside the team at Greenfish Marketing to create and produce high quality visual concepts for a range of projects.
- Final preparation of print-ready files and files for web
- Create a diverse range of marketing and promotional materials for print, packaging and web.
- Photo and video editing
- Encouraging and implementing innovation and creativity in digital content
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Studying or a recognised Diploma or Degree in Visual Communication / Graphic Design or relevant experience
- Competent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- An understanding of print, packaging and digital applications
- Capacity to work collaboratively and in cohesion with brand guidelines
- Ability to develop marketing and promotional materials from initial brief to completion
- Highly organised and a great level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines
What we offer?
- Flexibility to work in a way that brings out the best in you and the business
- Fantastic, supportive team
- Career growth opportunities
- Exposure to the digital marketing world
Sound like you?
Email your resume, cover letter and a piece of your finest work or a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
For further information on the role please contact: Stephen Berry, Founder & Head of Strategy at firstname.lastname@example.org.